Friday, June 22, 2012

Outfit: Orange Leopard


I must admit I have a little bit of an obsession with leopard, so you will probably see a lot of leopard on this blog. There was a time, a long time ago when I was in 8th grade, I wore A LOT of orange. I even had a pair of orange jeans. It always amazes me how trends come back in style...if I only still had those jeans.


I love the ponte skirts from Express; they are the best fitting skirts. I have a hard time finding bottoms that fit, since my waist is smaller and my hips and thighs are thick. Most skirts and pants that fit in the waist are too small in the hip and thigh area; and if they fit in the hip and thigh area, it's too big in the waist. Alterations are often needed, so when I find items that fit right off the rack, I buy it in all colors.  

I have a version of this orange skirt in cream I bought last year, so I when I saw it in orange it was a no brainer...waiting on the next sale to get the navy blue.


Thanks for stopping by my blog, and have a great day!

:: Outfit ::

blouse: Old Navyskirt: Express | shoes: Guess | clutch: The Limited
accessories:  belt from a dress, leather earrings from kiosk vender in the mall,
The Limited bracelet and necklace


post signature

Follow on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover