Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Welcome to Miami!

Hubby and I decided to get away for a long weekend to Miami Beach, Florida. I was able to persuade him to stay at the infamous Fountainbleau Hotel; and we were not disappointed!


The customer service was superb and the room top notch, very modern. There's nothing worse than walking into a hotel room and it looks like it hasn't been updated in your lifetime.




You see it...Every room has a 20" iMac! Foutainbleau is setting the bar really high!


After arriving at the Fort Lauderdale Airport, getting the rental car, and making the 30 minute drive in the rain to the hotel in Miami, it was after 8:00 pm; so we decided to order in room service. We just wanted a little snack to hold us over until breakfast.



We ordered rotisserie wings and  a chicken quesadilla, which was delicious. The guacamole was probably the best I've ever had. My husband was laughing at me dipping my wings in it.  Believe me; it was GOOD!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover