Friday, August 17, 2012

Have you bought your wedge sneakers yet?

It always amazes me how fashions repeat themselves. I remember having a pair of tan Guess wedge sneakers in 2003 that I lived in. I lived in those shoes, and was very sad when they had to be retired. This season is all about the wedge sneaker; they are everywhere in all colors.

Ash Footwear has both neutrals and colors...

Ash Bowie Wedge Sneakers in Rubis, Prune, Cobalt, and Apple - $225 - $235

Giuseppe Zanotti Celeste color-block suede wedge sneakers -$595

Nike 'Dunk Sky Hi' Liberty Hidden Wedge -  sold out


Dunk Sky High Liberty Print Trainers - 95 euros
This is the pair I bought. I knew I wanted an all black wedge sneaker with a black sole. So when I found this pair on Steve Madden's website, I fell in love instantly. I think the studs are a great addition. Stay tuned to see how I wear these beauties.

Hamlit Black Multi - $129.95

As always, thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Wow. I never considered wedge sneakers... Def a statement piece as I think I would break an ankle in kickboxing! Found you on the Friday blog hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have bought my first pair of wedge sneakers at this site http://www.upere.com/upere-wedge-sneakers-c-1.html, so chic and comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey,
    Thanks for sharing this blog its very helpful to implement in our work



    Regards.
    Best Women clothing site in west Delhi

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover