Friday, September 21, 2012

Outfit: I Love Color Blocking!

Sometimes life gets in the way of doing things you really want to do; and that is why my posts have been a little sporadic. I will go into detail about what has been going on at a later time. But for now, I am making it a point to make time for my blog. You will be seeing a lot more of me - that's a promise!



TGIF!


The dogs are always trying to get in the shot...



Thank you so much for reading!


:: Outfit ::


top: TJ Maxx (similar here and here) | bottom: Target Mossimo 
shoes: Vince Camuto | bag: Coach (similar here
accessories: Target Merona belt, Michael Kors watch, 
Natasha bracelet (similar here)


post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

14 comments:

  1. Love the colors and the the peek of leopard print in the belt! You look so chic! Just found iut ur blog and loving it! Would you like to check out my blog and may be enter the giveaway I am hosting. There will be 25 winners chosen, so you have a great chance of winning!
    Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti from Style Delights Blog
    *Giveaway* - $40 giftcard by INPINK for 25 winners!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the love. I just visited your blog, subscribed, and entered your contest. Wish me luck!

      Delete
  2. Hello,

    I am visiting you through Blog Hops Everyday. You have a lovely blog and I love your content. I am now following your blog, please check out my blogs too and return the love: Empowered Mommy and Pregnancy Forum

    Thanks for your time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The leopard really makes your outfit pop. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Your blog is pretty awesome too!

      Delete
  4. You are very beautiful! I don't know much about fashion, so I'll not even try to comment - but you are just stunning!

    Thank you for linking up with the GtKY hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great blog just found u! loving the mix of these colors! looks great on u! a new follower :)

    XO Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a cute outfit! i'm wearing the opposite today! love blue and green together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this color combo, and LOVE the belt with it! You're smashing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes! Just purchased jeans at Kohl's almost this color blue and wasn't sure what to pair them with. Green is so perfect. I have the best green handbag on earth from "Just Fab". Can't wait to put my emerald green blouse with my new jeans. LOVE your style, Miss Serena. Elegant, playful, kind of a Parisian Femme. your new fan, Miss Mary Frances.

    ReplyDelete
  9. pretty color combo and I love your hair

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great looking colorblock. You look gorgeous!

    http://thriftyandshameless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover