Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving at Chateau Elan

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Everything I heard about Chateau Elan was true. We had the most wonderful time there. The food was great, the staff was extremely friendly, and the amenities were excellent. 






Is your mouth starting to water yet... know mine is. I think we may try to go back for Christmas.







Sitting outside in the cold by the fireplace was the best. I could have sat out there all night, but the hubby was getting a little sleepy after eating such a hearty meal.



After dinner, we came back to these chocolate covered strawberries on our bed. Now, I don't think that I have ever mentioned that I am not a huge fan of chocolate...I know, I get that all the time. What woman doesn't like chocolate? Me! Don't get me wrong, it's not ALL chocolate. I love brownies, the fudge kind...not the cake-like brownies. I also loathe chocolate ice cream and most candy bars. I can eat Sniker, Butterfinger & Twix bars; but I cannot stomach Hershey Bars/Kisses, Heath Bars, or candy bar that has too much chocolate in it. Oh, and chocolate cake...I can't eat that either. 




 Thank you so much for reading!


post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. WOW...that place looks gorgeous! I am so jealous. I wish I could have spent the holiday enjoying that meal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that bed too! Looks amazing there! OMG..... my mouth watered while reading the menu... king crab legs?? My favorite! :) :)

    Hope you and your hubby go back for Christmas! haha...

    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing place! I love the pictures you've shown us, and the strawberries covered in chocolate? Jealous!

    Lauren,
    Fashionswirls.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover