Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving Day Sales

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

I hope everyone has gotten off to a good start this morning. As you can see, I am lurking online for some amazing deals, because I REFUSE to get out into the 'Black Friday' madness. I participated one year to get my mother a $300 laptop at Wal-Mart, and I vowed never to do it again.  Although I was successful at getting not one, but two of the 20 laptops that location had, I felt like I cheated death running through the doors and down the aisles to the electronics department. There were masses of people running, pushing, and shoving - total chaos. I did feel a little guilty. I mean I didn't camp outside in the cold for hours like some of the other people. I was just a little faster and a little more agile. I was able to  locate the associate that was holding the tickets for the laptop quickly and stick my arm (TWICE) through the crowd of people huddled around the sales associate to grab my tickets - all pure luck. The next day I had a massive crook in my neck that lasted over a week. I don't know if it was from straining to get my arm through the crowd or if I just slept wrong. But I do know if I wasn't out on Black Friday, my neck would have been fine.

Take 40% to 65% off on select new markdowns! No code necessary, prices as marked.
Take an extra 20% off on select sale items! No code necessary, eligible items will be marked and the discount will be automatically applied at check out.
And get free shipping on all orders, no minimum purchase required.** Use code: NMFALL


**all of these would be an additional 20% off**


Take 50% off EVERYTING until noon Friday.** No code needed.



Take an extra 40% off site wide. No code necessary, prices already reflect all discounts. Also take 15% off + get free shipping on all orders of $100+ ** Use code: GIVEANDGET
Leave a comment if you know of any more good sales going on online. 

As always, thank you so much for reading!





post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover